About Vantec Europe
Vantec are one of the UK’s most recognised 4PL logistics companies that offers and manages end-to-end supply chain solutions. The company has over 750 warehouses worldwide and uses technology and innovation to deliver optimised and reliable logistics solutions and execute the supply chain strategy of their end customers. Find a job today!
Working for Vantec
Vantec provide a dynamic, task driven and rewarding environment to all its employees. There are plenty of temporary to permanent growth opportunities within the company and great potential to earn weekly and for overtime hours too.
The Kettering facility boasts of a state-of-the-art infrastructure and serves as the hub for operational excellence in logistics and supply chain. Customer expectations form the core of work ethics in this site and all safety protocols are adhered to.
Vantec have an array of roles, from the more traditional warehouse logistics roles such as pickers and shippers, to sub-assembly manufacturing roles. There are also standard counterbalance MHE, flexi, reach, and VNA material handling roles. The non-MHE roles will normally be standing roles at stations or covering the warehouse.
There are plenty of training and development opportunities available with VANTEC Logistics with potential pathways to permanent and leadership roles.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for the following:
- Locating goods in the warehouse
- Decanting car parts from large containers
- De-labelling containers ready for reuse
- Order picking with use of hand scanner
- Completing all associated paperwork
- Ensuring that goods are received, stored and dispatched accurately and on time
- Sequencing car parts to be transported to production line
- Ensuring all activities are conducted within company procedural and legislative guidelines
As a Forklift Driver you will be responsible for the following:
- Loading and unloading car parts from trucks
- Picking stillages from warehouse racking
- Transporting stillages between departments on factory premises.
Variety of shifts are available at the Kettering site. Typical shift timings include:
- Monday – Thursday: 07:00 – 15:30
- Friday: 07:00 – 12:00
- Monday – Thursday: 15:00 – 23:00
- Friday: 13:00 – 18:00
- Monday – Thursday: 23:00 – 07:00
- Friday: 18:00 – 02:00
Some of the benefits of working for CEVA Kettering are:
- Genuine culture of reward and recognition
- Fully equipped canteen
- Onsite car park
- Competitive annual leave entitlement with a fantastic holiday buy scheme
- Pension and life assurance
- Discounts on gym memberships
- Money off vouchers for a diverse range of retail, travel and hospitality brands
- Set rota
- Brookland restaurant
- Costa coffee
- Great environment to work
I started work with VANTEC Kettering in their OUP section. I enjoy working here and have met a lot of good people along the way. Mostly, I am in the Dispatch area getting the day’s order ready to be sent out. I am also trained on goods in, LLOP, picking and recently also trained in forklift. There are also further training opportunities which is good. The staff here are friendly and very active around the warehouse.
I have worked with other warehouses earlier, but I find VANTEC to be the best one. I have never felt pressured to work quicker, we are given a certain amount of time to complete our picks and it is our responsibility how we manage that time. This has given me a lot of confidence. Everyone here is friendly and are here to simply do their job. There is always a member of staff present around to discuss issues, if any.
I am an inbound problem solver and an inbound trained worker. I enjoy working here and have met some good people. I also have a license to drive PPT and HLOP. What I really like is there is always opportunities to learn new skills and grow in confidence. The team here is fantastic and always helpful and I know they would help me if I had any issues. I really do love working with them.
I was desperate for a job and Challenge-trg Recruitment got me a job at VANTEC which led to a permanent position. This is a great place to work, the pay is good and there is a good work culture too. The site team is very helpful whenever you need them, they are there for you. I am very satisfied with them and their services.