About Finsbury Foods
Challenge-trg Recruitment is hiring for a range of roles with Finsbury in its baked goods production facilities. Find a job today!
Finsbury Foods was established in 1925 and is one of the UK and Europe’s leading bakery manufacturers. Memory Cakes, acquired by Finsbury Group, produces pre-packed cakes, and supplies to UK’s leading retailers and supermarkets. It also produces under licence for Thorntons, Disney, Mars and other licensed brands.
Working for Finsbury Foods
The leading speciality bakery group believes in working with people who share the same passion and drive to produce high quality bakery goods. The continued success of the company depends on the hard work of talented people who work with them, as they get plenty of opportunities to enhance their career.
As a food production operative, your role will include:
- Making, decorating and packing/picking different types of cakes or desserts.
- Supporting the shift leaders to achieve targets according to the production plan.
- Complying with all company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring excellent hygiene and housekeeping of the area.
- Cross-departmental flexibility.
As a hygiene operative, your role will include:
- Cleaning the lines after products are finished.
- Preparing a line for the next product.
- Sweeping, buffing, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying trash cans, polishing woodwork, wiping down tables, scrubbing toilets, washing windows and keeping places as sanitary as possible.
- Ensuring areas like bathrooms and kitchens contain sufficient paper products.
- Watching the inventory of supplies you need to perform the job and requesting reordering as necessary.
- Scheduling what needs to be done and maximizing efficiency and job performance.
- Supporting onsite cleaning team when required.
Variety of shift patterns are available, including days, nights and weekend shifts. 4 on 4 off shifts are available too (flexibility is required as you must be committed to working weekends). Both full-time and part-time options are provided.
Typical shifts include:
- 6am to 6pm
- 7am – 18:35
- 6pm – 6am
12 hours a day – Dayshift/Nightshift
Some of the benefits of working for Finsbury Foods are:
- Weekly pay- every Friday
- On site car parking
- Holiday schemes
- Full training and support
- Immediate support