Refresco is one of UK’s leading contract packer and drinks producer that creates popular branded and private label juices, juice drinks, carbonated soft drinks, mineral waters, ready-to-drink alcohol and freezable products. The brand has over 1100 SKUs that are produced across its 6 sites in the UK and has established itself as the most preferred preserved and non-preserved beverages in the UK. Find a job today!
Working for Refresco
Refresco is a fast-moving business and seeks opportunities to benefit its customers. They consider their employees their true asset and provide them with the right kind of support, training and opportunities to advance their career. They are a team of people who are passionate about being the best, take risks, embrace challenges and make a lasting impression, whilst collaborating and working together to continually improve their business.
Refresco’s site is located at Bristol Rd, Bridgwater, TA6 4RN. The site employs 715 employees and is part of the Beverage Manufacturing Industry. The site location is excellent, just of the Junction 23 and walking distance from the Bridgwater Town Centre. The site has the facility to pack beverages in PET bottles, cans, cartons and couplets.
As a Production Operative, your role will include:
- Working as part of the team producing soft drinks
- Supporting line operators and lead operators in achieving targets
- Maintaining high standards of food manufacturing and Health & Safety
- Complying with site policies and procedures
From £10.42 to £14.21 p/h depending on the role
Various shift patterns are available, typical shift timings include:
Day shifts: 07:00-19:00
Night shifts: 19:00-07:00
Some of the benefits of working for Refresco are:
- Immediate start dates
- Previous experience is welcome but not essential
- Opportunity to work in world-class manufacturing site
- Gaining skills in operating range of equipment
- Skilled training opportunities depending on the role
- Weekly pay (every Friday)