Co-op is the UK’s sixth-biggest food retailer
With over 2,500 local, convenience and medium-sized stores in their network. Co-op believes in doing things a different way. With over 4.5 million members, they like to give part of their profits back to them and their communities. A career with Co-op gives you the opportunity to do work that matters. Find a job today!
Working for Co-op
Co-op creates an environment where colleagues respect and celebrate each other’s individual differences. We embrace the talents, beliefs, backgrounds and abilities of all our colleagues. And it’s more than just an ethical decision.
Your role as a Warehouse Operative with Co-op:
- Work in a temperature-controlled environment-Including Ambient/Chill (2 – 5 degrees Celsius)
- Pick items using a voice activated pick system
- Operate LLOP (if required)
- Personally, maintain and support wider team to ensure high standards of housekeeping and Health & Safety is always conducted
- Achieve pick rate targets set for the team – 88%
- Contribute to performance and productivity targets set for staff
- Remain focused under pressure in a time-sensitive environment
Available Jobs at Co-op