Challenge-trg Recruitment is hiring for a range of roles with Bakkavor in its fresh food production facility. Find a job today!
Bakkavor was established in 1986 in London and is a leading provider of fresh prepared food in the UK and globally too. They supply fresh food to well-known UK grocery retailers and world’s best known international food brands. Some of the products include freshly made meals, artisanal breads, soups, sauces, hummus, dips and burritos.
Working for Bakkavor
As a Challenge-trg associate at Bakkavor, you play a critical role in help making and packing the products.
With one of the most competitive pay rates around, Bakkavor provides great earning potential and a whole host of benefits to go with it!
As a food production operative, your role will include:
- Supporting the shift leaders to achieve targets
- Producing high quality cakes, tarts and desserts
- Keeping your work area hygienic
- Working in a chilled food manufacturing environment
- Preparing and packing food products
- Making sure health and safety is followed correctly
As a warehouse operative, your role will include:
- Operating Reach Truck and Ride-On truck
- Performing normal warehouse duties
- Order completing with picking gun
Available Jobs at Bakkavor
Bakkavor Desserts has a state-of-the-art food production facility in Highbridge, TA9 4JR. The site employs production operatives who are skilled in making desserts like cakes, cupcakes, and other bakery items.
Day shift: £11.05 p/h
Night shift: £12.73 p/h
Work/life balance is important to Bakkavor so they offer flexible working patterns meaning you will be able to find shifts that fit around you and your life.
- Full time: You will be working up to 40hrs a week
- Part time: You will be working up to 20 to 36hrs per week, some locations offer part time shifts, starting from 12 hours per week
Some of the benefits of working for Bakkavor Foods in Highbridge are:
- Full training is provided to become a Production Operative – no experience necessary
- Multi-skilled training (including production line machinery, processes, and computer systems)
- Immediate starts available
- Weekly pay on Friday
- Pension scheme
- Onsite staff shop
- Life insurance