About Del Monte
We are proud to be recruiting for Del Monte across their food production sites; find out all about the opportunities available below. Find a job today!
Del Monte is world’s leading producers and distributors of fresh-cut fruits, vegetables, juices, beverages, snacks and desserts. The brand is symbolic of product quality, freshness and reliability for over 100 years and has increasingly become a household name now.
Working for Del Monte
Our friendly, hardworking, and valued Challenge-trg Recruitment team play an incredibly important role onsite working together with the permanent Del Monte team in ensuring products make it into supermarkets and other places for customers to enjoy! Working at Del Monte is a great experience, full training is available, along with a variety of shifts to suit your lifestyle.
As a Production Operative, your role will include:
- Preparing the fruit using tools provided
- Packing fruit boxes and dispatching
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Other duties may be required
Working at Del Monte as a Production Operative, you’ll have full training to ensure you are successful in your new role.
As a Line Leader, your role will include:
- Managing, motivating and training Operatives
- Ensuring all customer orders are packed correctly
- Communicating with all relevant departments
- Maintain high standards of hygiene, Health, and Safety within your area of responsibility
- Ability to use the Company IT systems
Other duties as a Line Leader may be required
Del Monte has a fantastic, state-of-the-art site located in Wisbech, PE13 2RN. . The site has a vibrant food production facility and hires for a variety of Pickers and Picking Line leader roles who are dedicated to manufacturing fresh fruit salads, beverages and snacks.
Available Jobs at Del Monte
These are the following shift patterns for Del Monte in Wisbech:
- 05:45 – 17:15
- 08:45 – 20:15
- 17:15 – 01:30
- 20:15 – 04:30
You will either be working Sunday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Saturday.
- 07:00 – 15:00
- 08:45 – 16:45
Some of the benefits of working for Del Monte are:
- Temporary ongoing role
- A fantastic environment to work in
- Immediate starts are available
- No experience is needed as full training will be provided
- Weekly pay – every Friday