ASOS is a destination for fashion-loving 20-somethings around the world, with the purpose to give its customers the confidence to be whoever they want to be. Find a job today!
ASOS sell nearly 70,000 products through localised app and mobile/desktop web experiences, delivering from our fulfilment centres in the UK, US, and Germany. Their propositions help bring their amazing products to almost every country in the world, and they serve 25.7m million active customers globally with increasingly tailored local experiences: relevant languages, payment methods and delivery and return options, in over 200 markets and in ten languages.
Working for ASOS
ASOS are a global online retailer with the aim of giving our customers the confidence to be whoever they want to be – and the same goes for our people. They’re purpose-driven, mission-led, and guided by their values.
We are hiring Warehouse & Hygiene Operatives to work alongside ASOS in their state-of-the-art warehouse facilities.
View job opportunities in…
As a Warehouse Operative, your role will include:
- Working as part of a warehouse team.
- Performing a range of duties relating to the handling of stock items, from receipt through to despatch, including stock preparation to ensure a smooth flow of product through the warehouse.
- Being proactive and responsible for Health and Safety onsite to help minimise risks, hazards and incidents.
As a Warehouse Return Operative, your role will include:
- Working as part of a Warehouse team
- Processing returned online fashion and beauty items (over 97% of which are re-packaged and sold).
- Working to high-performance standards.
- Conducting thorough quality control checks of the returned items and processing them back into stock.
As a Hygiene Operative, your role will include:
- Cleaning and supplying designated facility areas
- Reviewing equipment & highlighting damage, escalating risks, informing preventive maintenance programme
- Ensuring safe working environment for employees and that the department meets the standards set in the SHE Policy.
- Identifying ways to reduce costs and improving standards and efficiency in all areas.
“I started working at ASOS Barnsley with C-trg as a Warehouse Operative, this meant to be a temporary job, but I quickly realised this job allows me to do what I really like which is meet a lot of people with great characters on a day-to-day basis. It’s a field that pushes you to further and maximise your abilities all the while working in a supportive team”
‘I started working at ASOS Barnsley with C-trg as my first job. The idea was to stay for a short-term period. I changed my mind so quickly as I was surprised that the site is full of opportunities allowing me to enjoy my journey working for Challenge-trg Recruitment. We are always supported to make our jobs easier with a perfect working environment. Everyone is so friendly and willing to help you. After four months working, I had the opportunity to be promoted as a Site Consultant and I am loving the job and the support I have received on site.”
“When I first started working at ASOS Barnsley with C-trg as a Warehouse Operative, I thought it would be my temporary job until I find the job I want. But, after seeing an internal job advertisement at the Operations Office, I applied and I was successful. Friendly, honest team, full of support! The best thing is that C-trg offers a lot of training, which allows me to expand my knowledge, build new skills and improve existing skills.”