Fancy working alongside one of the most prestigious supply chain experts in the UK? Check out the roles we have available with Geodis. Find a job today!
Geodis is one of UK’s leading logistics companies that holds expertise across fives lines of business: Supply Chain Optimization, Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, Distribution & Express and Road Transport. Today, Geodis has established itself as a worldwide supply chain leader.
Working for Geodis
People are always at the heart of everything they do at Geodis. The brand is driven by the highest standards of service and an un deterring determination to delivering on its commitments. Talent is nurtured with plenty of room for individual creativity and initiatives to flourish.
Geodis has a wide range of warehouse roles, from the more traditional warehouse logistics roles to counterbalance MHE, flexi, reach, and VNA material handling roles. There are plenty of training and development opportunities available with Geodis with potential pathways to permanent and leadership roles.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for the following:
- Locating goods in the warehouse
- Decanting car parts from large containers
- De-labelling containers ready for reuse
- Order picking with use of hand scanner
- Completing all associated paperwork
- Ensuring that goods are received, stored and dispatched accurately and on time
- Sequencing car parts to be transported to production line
- Ensuring all activities are conducted within company procedural and legislative guidelines
As a MHE driver, you will be responsible for the following:
- Loading and unloading car parts from trucks
- Picking stillages from warehouse racking
- Transporting stillages between departments on factory premises.
Available Jobs at Geodis
Geodis Lutterworth is a sprawling 70,000 sqm logistics facility in the East Midlands region and provides employment to over 400 locals each year. The site is well-equipped with state-of-the-art automated technology, 18 m high-density racking and provides a capacity for processing up to 1 million units per week.
Variety of shifts are available at Geodis Lutterworth site. Typical shift timings include:
- Early shift: 07:00am until 17:00pm
- Afternoon shift: 17:00pm until 03:00am
- Early shift: 06:00am until 14:30pm
- Afternoon shift: 14.30pm until 23:00am
The leading global logistics service provider has a fantastic, new site situated at Gateway 4 in Doncaster, and has given rise to 150 jobs for local people. The logistics facility covers an expanse of 411,470 sq. ft. and has a favourable location near the well-established industrial site West Moor Network centre.
Variety of shifts are available at Geodis Doncaster site. Typical shift timings include:
4 on 4 off shift pattern with 12hr shifts:
- 06:00am until 18:00pm
- 10:00am until 22:00pm
Monday until Friday rotating shift:
- 06:00am until 14:30pm
- 14:30pm until 23:00pm
Some of the benefits of working for Geodis are:
- Immediate starts are available
- Progression and training opportunities available
- On-site registrations
- Potential to gain a permanent contract
- No experience required