Location: location_onBury Saint Edmunds
Salary: £14.04 - £16.19 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: October 20, 2023
Challenge-trg Recruitment is thrilled to present exciting opportunities for night shift Warehouse Operatives to work with our prestigious client in Bury St. Edmunds, IP32 7QB.
You will be an integral part of a clean, modern, and spacious distribution centre. This role is perfect for individuals who aspire to advance their careers, develop new skills, tackle fresh challenges, and become valued team members.
Shifts & Pay Rates as a Warehouse Operative:
- Night shift: £14.04 per hour (overtime rate is at £16.19 per hour)
- You will be working Sunday to Thursday from 22:00pm until 06:00am (37.5 hours per week)
About the Role:
As a Warehouse Operative at the NHS Supply Chain, you will play a vital role in our healthcare system. Your daily contributions ensure that millions of NHS patients receive the essential medical products they need promptly and accurately.
The primary responsibilities include picking and packing medical consumables, including medical devices and licensed medical products, but there are huge opportunities for progress within the company.
- Proficiency in English & numeracy, as reading orders and understanding health and safety guidelines are essential (testing involved)
- A passion for supporting the NHS and the community
- Strong willingness to learn and collaborate effectively within a team to ensure high standards of housekeeping and Health & Safety are adhered to
- No prior experience necessary; comprehensive training will be provided
- Have a voice – contribute to continuous improvement of your work environment
- Available for full time work (minimum 37.5h/week)
- Remain focused
- Loyalty, willingness to develop your skills and progress within the company
- Have reliable transportation to the site (no public transport available).
Benefits you will have access to as a Warehouse Operative:
- Weekly pay
- Free access to our financial wellbeing app (toolkit of fair, simple-to-use financial products and services that can help you feel more in control of your finances; access to 50% of pay as it’s earned, when needed)
- Membership to Company Shop (stores selling discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price)
- Regular engagement days with activities such as BBQs and charity cake sales, supporting the East Of England Childrens Hospice
- Access to our internal E-Learning platform
- Opportunity for permanent position after 13 weeks of work completed
- Access to a spacious canteen and ample parking
Don’t miss this opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our healthcare system and join a company that values its employees.
Join us by clicking Apply Now in ensuring that the NHS continues to provide quality care to patients across the UK.