Salary: £10.42 - £11.83 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: October 24, 2023
Are you aged 16 or over? Are you looking for a FULL TIME opportunity with an IMMEDIATE START, WEEKLY PAY at a great environment? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you to become a Warehouse Operative in Avonmouth, BS35 4BR!
Your pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
Before 12 weeks of service
- Rotating days and nights (4 on 4off): £11.50 per hour – £11.83 per hour
- First 12 weeks of service will be £11.50 then after 12 weeks of service it will then increase to £11.83
- Breaks aren’t paid for the first 12 weeks but will be paid after the 12 weeks
**Under 18’s will be given £10.42 per hour**
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be preparing plastic trays for re-use in the distribution of food items to the supermarket. The role will involve loading and unloading plastic food trays onto a conveyor belt, which are then washed by an industrial washing machine. The trays are unloaded at the other end and returned to the suppliers. Other tasks will involve the recycling of plastic and cardboard by unloading from cages into a baling machine.
As a Warehouse Operative, you must enjoy the work of a physical nature!
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative:
- Day shift: 06:00am until 18:00pm | Night shift: 18:00pm until 06:00am
- We have 4 on 4 off days and nights available with an immediate start.
- 16 – 17yr olds: You will be working between 6am to 6pm, working either 4, 6 or 8hr shifts only, 40hrs per week – no more than 5 days a week (flexibility with shifts will be considered). Additional rest breaks if required
Benefits of working as a Warehouse Operative:
- We have onsite free parking
- Canteen providing hot and cold drinks and snacks
- You will receive weekly pay – every Friday!
- Training is provided so no experience needed
**PAID Induction for 2 hours of physical work in the warehouse**
There are possibilities to gain a full time contract with this major international company with career progression and development.
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Challenge-trg Recruitment has partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
Job Location: Avonmouth, BS35 4BR.
We are a Disability Confident accredited employer, who recognises the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength, promoting Equal Opportunities for all.
Apply now for immediate consideration as a Warehouse Operative!
Challenge-trg Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy