Salary: £11.25 - £13.84 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: February 6, 2024
Are you looking for an immediate start and weekly pay? If so, we are now recruiting Warehouse Operatives with our client in Bristol, Avonmouth, BS11 8AS.
This is an essential role within the warehouse for a major international logistics supplier.
Your pay rate as a Warehouse Operative will be from £11.25 to £13.84 per hour.
Day to day life as a Warehouse Operative:
- Preparing plastic trays for re-use in the distribution of food items to the supermarket
- Loading plastic food trays onto a conveyor belt, the trays are unloaded at the other end and returned to the suppliers
- General Warehouse Operative duties as required
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative:
You will be working 4 days on and 4 days off.
Days: 7:00am to 19:00pm | Nights: 19:00pm to 7:00am
*Please note that we cannot accommodate part time hours*
Benefits of working as a Warehouse Operative:
- We have onsite free parking
- Canteen providing hot and cold drinks and snacks
- Training is provided so no experience necessary
- Opportunity to go from Temp to permanent
Role Location: Bristol, Avonmouth, BS11 8AS
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Challenge-trg Recruitment has partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
Challenge-trg Recruitment (part of the Challenge-trg Group) is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We don’t just embrace change, we welcome it. We celebrate equality and diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
If you’d love to work as a Warehouse Operative, click Apply Now!
Challenge-trg Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy