Salary: £13.41 - £18.77 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: February 21, 2024
We have an amazing opportunity for you to work as a full time Warehouse Operative to join our hardworking and welcoming team in Swindon, SN5 7JF. You will be part of a dedicated logistics team providing innovative and first class solutions!
*This is an ongoing opportunity and will not be for a limited period of time*
Your pay rate as a Warehouse Operative is:
- Day Rate = £13.41p/h
- Night Rate = £17.07p/h (19:00pm until 06:00am)
- Overtime rate = £18.77p/h
**PERFORMANCE BONUS OF UP TO £400 PER MONTH**
What hours will you work as a warehouse Operative?
Rotating Shifts: 07:00 until 15:00 and Lates 15:00 until 23:00 (Rota 5 days from 7)
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
- Working within the Freezer department.
- Use a state of the art voice system to pick and load goods onto pallets and cages
- Assist in the loading and unloading of vehicles
- Other general Warehouse Operative duties as required
As a Warehouse Operative you will also have access to:
- Regular temp to perm conversions after 12 weeks
- LLOP training and certification will be provided – no experience needed
- Subsidised Onsite canteen providing hot and cold food
- Guaranteed hours + overtime availability
All successful applicants will be required to pass Drug and alcohol tests prior to commencement of employment.
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Challenge-trg Recruitment has partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) in all our employment practices to all employees, temporary workers, and applicants for employment without regard to age, gender reassignment, married or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity leave, disability, race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Click apply now to get started as a Warehouse Operative!
Challenge-trg Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy