Salary: £12.33 - £23.23 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: October 24, 2023
Logistics done differently! We’re looking for a full time Warehouse Operative to join us at our site in Enfield, EN3 7XY. You’ll be working with our client which has a multi-temperature environment.
Your pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
- DAYS: (AM and PM shift)
- Monday to Friday: £12.33 per hour | Saturday: £17.91 per hour | Sunday: £20.30 per hour | Overtime rate: £18.49 per hour
- NIGHTS: 10.00pm – 06.00am
- Monday – Friday: £15.49 per hour | Saturday: £22.41 per hour | Sunday: £20.44 per hour | Overtime rate: £23.23 per hour
Working hours as a full time Warehouse Operative:
This role is working 40 hours per week on an ‘any 5 from 7’ shift pattern, so your working days could change each week and include weekends
- On our day shift, your shifts will rotate weekly between 06:00am until 14:00pm and 14:00pm until 22:00pm. Night shifts will be from 22:00pm until 06:00am
- After successfully passing the training period you will be given a ROTA for 6 months in advance so that you can perfectly balance your work & life
What you’ll do on a typical day as a Warehouse Operative:
- Work in any of our three chambers – ambient, chilled and frozen
- Pick goods using a voice system and load them onto pallets and cages
- Assist in the loading and unloading of vehicles
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Willingness to work in a multi-temperature environment (this could be anything from room temperature to freezing cold)
- Flexibility to work irregular hours and weekends
- Good levels of written and verbal English
- LLOP experience is required
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Challenge-trg Recruitment has partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
We are a Disability Confident accredited employer who recognises the diversity of our workforce as the source of our strength, promoting Equal Opportunities for all.
Apply now for an immediate start as a Warehouse Operative!
Challenge-trg Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy