Salary: £10.85 - £11.45 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: October 17, 2023
Are you looking to start a career in logistics as a Warehouse Operative? Are you ready for your next challenge?
We are looking for a number of full time Warehouse Operative to join us at our client’s warehouse in East Kilbride, G75 0ZZ.
This warehouse supports the cardboard and plastic recycling process, as well as tray wash operation, for one of the leading grocery supermarkets. The site is fast-paced, and diverse, with plenty of development opportunities.
You will be working on a full time on a shift pattern of:
- 10 hour shifts starting at 07:00am until 16:00pm
- Guaranteed 3/4 shifts each week
- Weekend working is required on either shift
Pay, benefits and more as a Warehouse Operative:
- £10.85 per hour (£11.45 after 12 weeks)
- Holiday pay
- On-site parking
- Weekend availability
- Opportunities for a permanent contract for the right candidate
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Challenge-trg Recruitment has partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
What you’ll do on a typical day as a Warehouse Operative:
- Load empty trays onto the wash machine ready for cleaning
- Unload clean trays from the wash machine and stack them away ready for collection
- Empty cages of cardboard onto the baling machine ready for condensing
- Ensure a hazard free zone by guaranteeing that all work areas are kept clean and tidy
What you need to succeed:
- No relatable experience is required – all training will be provided
- Can-do attitude with a willingness to learn something new
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment with repetitive work
We are a Disability Confident accredited employer, who recognises the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength, promoting Equal Opportunities for all.
Apply now for an immediate start as a Warehouse Operative!