Location: location_onNewport Pagnell
Salary: £10.42 - £18.25 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: October 13, 2023
We have a new and exciting role for you to become a Warehouse Operative in Newport Pagnell MK16 9PX. You will be working on behalf of a well-known designer and in-house manufacturer of gift wrap and Christmas crackers. They also specialise in designing and manufacturing gift bags, greeting cards, stationery, specialised gifting, frames and albums.
Your pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
- £10.42 per hour if you work in Repack department only
- £11.00 per hour-across all warehouse departments
- £12.17 per hour – FLT / Goods-In
Your OVERTIME RATE as a Warehouse Operative:
- £16.50 per hour – across all warehouse departments
- £15.63 per hour if you work in Repack department only
- £18.25 per hour for Forklift drivers / Goods-In
- Overtime will be paid after 40 hours of work are completed in a week.
Breaks: You will have two breaks: 60 min unpaid break and 15 min paid break.
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative:
- 06:00-16:30 Monday to Thursday (Goods-in Department)
- 06:00-14:30 Monday to Friday (all other departments)
- 08:00-14:30 Monday to Friday (Repack Department)
- Picking orders using a Pallet Pump Truck
- Repricing, relabelling, rebranding.
- Reallocation of stock
- Stock replenishment
- Loading and unloading containers
- Complete general Warehouse duties including housekeeping
- Due to the nature of the role, heavy lifting will be involved in some departments across the warehouse
Benefits as a Warehouse Operative:
- Full-time work in a stable environment
- Weekly pay
- Staff shop
- Temp to perm role
- Full training provided – no experience required
- Subsidised canteen plus vending machines
Challenge-trg Recruitment have partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Location: Howard House, Howard Way, Newport Pagnell MK16 9PX.
We are a Disability Confident accredited employer, who recognises the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength, promoting Equal Opportunities for all.
Apply now for immediate consideration as a Warehouse Operative!