Salary: £10.75 - £16.50 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: September 29, 2023
Are you looking to start a career in logistics? Are you ready for your next challenge? If so, we are looking for a full-time Warehouse Operatives to join us at our reverse operation in Washington, NE38 8QG for our client.
This warehouse supports the cardboard and plastic recycling process, as well as tray wash operation, for one of the leading grocery supermarkets. The site is a fast-paced, diverse environment, with plenty of development opportunities available.
Typical working hours as a full time Warehouse Operative:
You will be working on a full time or part time basis, on a shift pattern of 6am – 6pm / 6pm-6am
Pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
- Pre 12 weeks: Days: £10.75p/h | Nights: £13.00p/h | Overtime: £16.50p/h
- Post 12 weeks: Days: £11.00p/h | Nights: £13.70p/h | Overtime: £16.50p/h
Benefits as a Warehouse Operative:
- Average weekly earnings on a 4 days rota £480
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Opportunities for a permanent contract for the right candidate
- Sounds interesting? Keep reading to find out what you’ll do day-to-day!
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Load empty trays onto the wash machine ready for cleaning
- Unload clean trays from the wash machine and stack them away ready for collection
- Empty cages of cardboard onto the baling machine ready for condensing
- Ensure a hazard free zone by guaranteeing that all work areas are kept clean and tidy
What you need to succeed:
- No relatable experience required – all training will be provided
- Can-do attitude with a willingness to learn something new
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment with repetitive work
We are a Disability Confident accredited employer, who recognises the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength, promoting Equal Opportunities for all.
For more information on this role apply now!