Salary: £13.35 - £14.35 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Client: Wincanton Sainsburys
Date Added: September 28, 2023
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge as a Warehouse Operative? If so, we have Full Time positions available for an immediate start in Northampton, NN4 9BX to working on behalf of a well-known British Supermarket!
You will be working in an ambient environment, using voice system and driving MHE. You will also be picking alcohol.
Pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
- AM shift: £13.35 per hour
- AM Saturday shift: £13.35 / AM Sunday shift: £14.35)
- Overtime is paid over 40+hrs pw
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative:
You will be working 6am to 2pm (Rota with any 5 out of 7 days including Saturday & Sunday)
Benefits of working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Temporary to permanent opportunities after 12 weeks
- Subsidised canteen with hot and cold food available
- Protective equipment will be provided.
- Weekly pay – every Friday
- Paid breaks
Challenge-trg Recruitment have partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing several manual handling tasks, with and without the use of MHE
- Ensuring the picking, assembling, relocation and dispatching of stock is completed to the required standard
- Completing tasks using a handheld warehouse management device
- Accountability for the timely and accurate distribution of stock and goods
- Contributing towards our culture of trust, respect and togetherness
- Adhering and investing in our award-winning health and safety standard
Experience, skills, attributes and the person:
- Friendly and helpful, keen to contribute and add value to the site.
- Motivated and committed
- Driven with high personal standards
- Ability to meet targets within set timescales
- The ability to understand and follow both verbal and written information
- Naturally curious, willing to learn and develop
- Previous warehouse experience is desirable
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
We are a Disability Confident accredited employer who recognises the diversity of our workforce as the source of our strength, promoting Equal Opportunities for all.
Apply now for immediate consideration as a Warehouse Operative!