Salary: £11.75 - £14.70 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: February 13, 2024
Challenge-trg Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for you to work on behalf of one of the leading supermarket retailers as a full time day shift Tray wash Operative in Northampton, NN4 9EX!
Your pay rate as a Tray wash Operative:
- Days under 12 weeks: £11.75 per hour | Days over 12 weeks: £12.43 per hour
- Nights under 12 weeks: £13.75 per hour | Nights over 12 weeks: £14.70 per hour
Typical hours as a Tray wash Operative:
- Day shift: 06:00am until 16:00pm (4 days on 4 days off) | Night shift: 18:00pm until 06:00am (any 4/5 nights out of 7 nights)
- Other full time day shifts such as Mon-Fri, Tue- Sat may be considered however no guarantee spaces every week as the 4 on 4 off colleagues will have a priority
Your role as a Tray wash Operative:
- Applicants must be physically fit and ready to work in a fast paced environment
- They will be taking waste out of trays and buckets before loading them into a machine that washes them – infeed.
- Outfeed is taking the washed buckets and trays and placing them back on the pallet
- Colleagues do get wet occasionally and on top of constant lifting trays and buckets
- It is loud environment with machines working constantly – ear protection provided
- This is a recycling centre environment
Skills required to become a Tray wash Operative:
- Hard-working people to join our team of Tray wash Operatives
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work and be on time
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
What benefits are available as a Tray wash Operative?
- Free on-site parking
- Weekly pay on Friday
- Guaranteed hours
- Canteen with vending machines (No hot food)
- No experience needed – full Tray wash Operative training provided
- Regular bus service from the centre (number 55) dropping you off around the corner and in time for your shifts
- All hardworking full time colleagues on 4 on 4 have a permanent contract
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Challenge-trg Recruitment have partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
Job Location: Northampton, NN4 9EX.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) in all our employment practices to all employees, temporary workers, and applicants for employment without regard to age, gender reassignment, married or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity leave, disability, race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Apply now to become a Tray wash Operative!
Challenge-trg Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy