Salary: £12 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: October 12, 2023
We are looking for a part time Site Coordinator on behalf of Rudolph and Hellmann, a leading logistics provider, based in Oxford, OX4 6NL!
Your pay rate as a part time Site Coordinator will be £12.00p/h. You will be working 20hrs a week.
Your role as a Site Coordinator:
- This role will be mostly done on a remote basis but you will need to be based in Oxford to visit the site when needed.
- You will be engaging, offering support and guidance to temporary staff on site
- Develop and deliver a professional and courteous service and relationship with the hiring client
- To liaise with the hiring client to ensure that number of workers required is known and communicated in good time
- Liaising with the client training team
- To ensure daily and weekly completion of timesheets, payroll, KPI’s, statistics and other administration as required
- Meet and greeting of all new candidates on their first day of work
Our ideal candidate as a Site Coordinator:
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Google IT skills
- Good customer service, organisational and planning skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills, positive and friendly nature
- A proactive approach to problem-solving both client and worker issues
What we are looking for:
As a Site Coordinator, we are looking for a strong team player who is flexible in their approach to the working hours and demands of a well-established logistics supplier to meet the client’s requirements. You must be able to work under pressure to a tight timescale whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail self-motivated with a flexible and adaptable ”can do” attitude to succeed.
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Challenge-trg Recruitment have partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price
We are a Disability Confident accredited employer, who recognises the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength, promoting Equal Opportunities for all.
Location: Oxford, 0X4 6NL
Apply now with your CV for an immediate start as a Site Coordinator!!