Location: location_onSaint Helens
Salary: £11 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Client: Amazon (ATS)
Date Added: September 26, 2023
Are you looking for an immediate start with weekly pay? If so we are now looking for a full time Shift Supervisor to join us at our site in Haydock, WA11 9FS.
Your pay rate as a full time Shift Supervisor will be £11.00 per hour
Typical hours/shifts as a full time Shift Supervisor:
Wednesday to Saturday – Variable shift times 12:00pm until 00:00am, (35hours per week), this may vary depending on the business needs.
Day to day:
The Shift Supervisor is expected to provide support to stakeholders and react to external customer’s requirements. You will be part of the PMP Operations teams delivering and achieving Service Level Agreements. Working to Key Performance Indicators, you will be responsible for managing employees where applicable, supporting the on-site training of new staff, ensuring compliance to Company and legal policies and procedures. Whilst building professional and credible relationships with our clients, employees and internal stakeholders. To assist and support the administrative function where necessary and as required completing daily reports.
Other duties but are not limited to will include:
- Effective communication within your area of responsibility such that knowledge of PMP Managed Services – its strategy, values and procedures/systems
- Supporting the provision of adequate induction and onboarding for all new starters in line with agreed Company, legal, and contract specific standards and policies
- Through effective teamwork, ensure that the contract demand for labor is booked and delivered in line with agreed KPI’s, taking a proactive approach to minimise any shortfall
- Build and develop strong relationships with client key stakeholders on site. This will include attending regularly scheduled meetings if applicable & supporting the operational team on site
- Ensure that all activities meet with Company and client policy, procedure and relevant legislation
Our ideal candidate as a Shift Supervisor:
- Decision-making, motivation and goal setting
- Able to organise, plan & prioritise tasks to ensure full completion within shift duration
- Effective commitment to creating respectful and positive relationships with internal and external teams
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate effectively
- Able to complete a variety of reports within a timely manner ensuring data accuracy
- Focus on supporting the delivery of exceptional service to meet the needs of the customer
- Self-awareness, resilience and motivation to achieve own and Company objectives
- Microsoft Office / SharePoint
Benefits of working as a full time Shift Supervisor:
- Onsite free parking
- State-of-the-art warehouse offering an excellent break room area
- We are urgently hiring immediate starts are available
- Temporary role with full training provided
- No experience is needed anyone can become a Shift Supervisor
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Location: Haydock, WA11 9FS.
We are a Disability Confident accredited employer, who recognises the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength, promoting Equal Opportunities for all.
If you’d love to be a Shift Supervisor, click the apply button now!