Salary: £11.07 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: February 6, 2024
Challenge-trg Recruitment is looking for a part time, Recycling Warehouse Operative to join their client’s warehouse in Livingston, EH54 8TB.
This warehouse supports the cardboard and plastic recycling process, as well as tray wash operation, for one of the leading grocery supermarkets. The site is fast-paced, and diverse, with plenty of development opportunities.
Your typical working hours as a part time Recycling Warehouse Operative:
- 9:00am until 17:00pm weekends only
- Extra shifts available
Pay rate as a Recycling Warehouse Operative:
- Hourly rate: £11.07
- Holiday pay
- Opportunities for a permanent contract for the right candidate
Sound interesting? Keep reading to find out what you’ll do day-to-day!
What you’ll do on a typical day as a Recycling Warehouse Operative:
- Load empty trays onto the wash machine ready for cleaning
- Unload clean trays from the wash machine and stack them away ready for collection
- Empty cages of cardboard onto the baling machine ready for condensing
- Ensure a hazard free zone by guaranteeing that all work areas are kept clean and tidy
What you need to succeed:
- No relatable experience is required – all training will be provided
- Can-do attitude with a willingness to learn something new
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment with repetitive work
Challenge-trg Recruitment has partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Challenge-trg Recruitment (part of the Challenge-trg Group) is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We don’t just embrace change, we welcome it. We celebrate equality and diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) in all our employment practices to all employees, temporary workers, and applicants for employment without regard to age, gender reassignment, married or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity leave, disability, race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Our EEO practices are upheld in every location that we operate in and in all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, recruiting, placement, transfer, promotion, compensation, layoff/redundancy, discipline and grievance, termination, training, and leaves of absence.
Click apply now for an immediate start as a part time Recycling Warehouse Operative!
Challenge-trg Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy