Location: location_onEbbw Vale
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: September 19, 2023
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 08.00-17.00
Are you looking for a new career in Recruitment? If so, we have the perfect position available for you to get started immediately as a Recruitment Consultant in our Ebbwvale Branch, NP23 6UQ.
Introduction & Job Purpose
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team at Challenge trg Group. This is a new role and you will be a vital addition to the existing team. At Challenge trg Group we pride ourselves on our ability to offer a comprehensive range of transport and logistics resources through a network of multi-functional hubs across the UK.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be the first point of contact for all candidate and client recruitment activities. Successful candidates must have a background in Recruitment and sales generation with proven success as a profitable and productive Consultant.
You will be responsible for registering suitable candidates in line with Company and/or client criteria, completing candidate clearances/references and ensuring candidates are fully compliant before being booked on to the plans. You will also develop and maintain excellent relationships with candidates and understand individual requirements to ensure better planning and coordination of open and assessment days.
Our ideal candidate as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Strong communication skills and have confidence
- Aptitude for sales
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ambition and determination to succeed
- Results orientated and target driven
- Ability to work on your own and part of a team
- Problem solving and tenacity to cope well under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Act in a calm, professional and confidential manner at all times
- Energetic and upbeat manner
- Willingness to work extended or unsociable hours during peak periods
- ‘Can-Do’ attitude
- Proactive and positive approach to working
- Professional and presentable at all times
Experience and Skills as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Proven experience of working with clients and delivering on expectations
- Substantial experience of working in a customer service environment, ideally in transport and logistics
- Experience of recruiting and retaining candidates successfully
- The ability to effectively handle a busy and varied workload, meet tight deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Good computer literacy with accurate data entry skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to establish rapport with a variety of stakeholders at all organisational levels
- Uses own initiative and can work independently
- Takes responsibility for own work
- Uses judgement to know when to ask for help and guidance
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Practical approach to problems and solutions focussed
- Builds appropriate professional, friendly and accessible relationships with internal and external contacts
- Resilient and able to work in an organisation that is undergoing change due to development and growth.
- You will not need any qualifications
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Challenge-trg Recruitment has partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
We are a Disability Confident accredited employer, who recognises the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength, promoting Equal Opportunities for all.
Do you want to get started NOW? Click the APPLY NOW button and we will be in contact shortly!