Salary: £11.49 - £13.54 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Production Operative
Date Added: October 16, 2023
We are looking for Food Production Operatives for our well-known client in Carlisle, CA2 5TG.
Your pay rates and shifts as a Food Production Operative:
- Standard pay: £11.49p/h | Shifts: 06:00am until 14:00pm and 14:00pm until 22:00pm
- Night pay: £13.54p/h | Shifts: 22:00pm until 06:00am
The role as a Food Production Operative:
As a Food Production Operative, you will be working within a food production environment and your duties will be as followed:
- Packing of customer product as per required specification
- Basic Quality checks of product
- General production duties
- Some lifting of product
- Maintain high levels of housekeeping and ensure food hygiene is adhered to
- To work effectively and safely in line with H&S requirements
- This is a fast-moving environment, all team members must work whilst maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and compliance within the hygiene regulations at all times
- General Duties outlined by your shift supervisor
Benefits as a Food Production Operative:
- Weekly pay
- Training given
- Guaranteed hours
- Friendly environment
- Free Parking
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Subsidised canteen
- Accessible by bus
- Free Wi-Fi
Challenge-trg Recruitment has partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
We are a Disability Confident accredited employer, who recognises the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength, promoting Equal Opportunities for all.
If you are interested in starting, don’t delay and apply today!