Salary: £11.02 - £17.21 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Production Operative
Date Added: September 20, 2023
**WE HAVE FULL TIME and PART TIME PERMANENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR YOU**
Do you Love Cake? Do you want to work within a growing local family business? If so, we have the perfect Food Production Operative position available for you in Lazonby, CA10 1BG.
Your pay rate as a Food Production Operative:
Day shift: £11.02 to £13.77 per hour | Night shift: £13.77 to £17.21 per hour
Your shift times and days as a Food Production Operative:
4 shifts a week of 9.75 hours working:
- Variable days Mon – Sat and variable start time – 4am-8am.
- Variable days Mon – Fri 8.00am – 6.15pm
- Variable days Mon – Fri 4.00am – 2.15pm
- Shifts will be confirmed a week in advance on a rolling basis and where possible we will be flexible on dates/start times to meet personal requirements.
5 shifts a week of 7.75 hours working:
- Variable days Mon – Fri and variable start time – 4am/6am – 12:15/2:15pm
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5.15pm
- Monday to Friday 12pm-8:15pm
- Tuesday to Saturday 4am – 12.15pm
Night shift: Shifts start times are between 18.00pm and 20.00pm, shift durations are either 8 or 10 hours.
Your role as a full time or part time Food Production Operative:
- Work in a safe manner, reporting any issues to the appropriate person as required
- Responsible for efficiently meeting all production work requirements allocated to you by following operating procedures and works instructions
- Complete accurately and store HACCP paperwork as required and within appropriate time scales
- Ensure our products meet the required quality standards
- Work as a member of a team helping to implement and carry out all company working practices and achieve team objectives
- Identify and suggest ideas for improvement
Benefits you will have while working as a Food Production Operative:
- FREE Transport to and from Lazonby from Penrith Locations
- Refer a Friend Scheme – 1st BONUS = £100, 2nd BONUS = £300
- 29 days’ annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme through Health Assured (inc. employer discounts at other top brands
- FREE Fruit/ Tea/Coffee
- FREE onsite parking
- Discounted cakes
- Discounted Gym memberships (Penrith/ Appleby/ Carlisle)
- Full time and Part time positions available
Challenge-trg Recruitment have partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
APPLY NOW for an immediate start as a Food Production Operative!