Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: February 6, 2024
Challenge-trg Recruitment is excited to offer an opportunity for a dynamic and detail-oriented Payroll Administrator to join our team at the Royal Mint in Pontyclun, CF72 8YT. This role is not just about processing payroll; it’s about thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Your pay rate as a Payroll Administrator will be £23,000 to £24,000 per year
Schedule as Payroll Administrator:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Your responsibilities will include weekly payroll processing, scheduling, onboarding new starters, and managing leaver procedures. All while maintaining excellent attention to detail due to weekly fluctuations in staff requirements. This position demands a candidate who is not only adept at handling payroll tasks but also capable of swiftly adapting to shifting priorities, demonstrating a high level of precision and efficiency in every aspect of their work. The right candidate will be a pivotal part of our team, ensuring that our payroll and staffing processes are seamless, accurate, and responsive to the dynamic needs of our agency and its staff.
Key Responsibilities as a Payroll Administrator:
- Accurate processing of agency staff weekly hours for payroll.
- Front end payroll management meeting tight deadlines
- Resolving wage related queries.
- Holiday booking and calculation
- Demonstrate ability to efficiently manage and operate multiple software platforms and systems simultaneously
- Maintaining up-to-date payroll records and ensuring data accuracy.
- Directly engaging with agency staff, arranging shifts and managing schedules.
- Onboarding new starters and handling leaver procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with legal and company payroll policies.
- Being able to manage own workflows with optimal productivity
What we are looking for:
- Experience in payroll administration or a similar role.
- Excellent telephone manner and confidence in dealing with new people regularly.
- Being able to adapt to shifting priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, particularly Outlook, Excel and Teams
- Strong ability in managing dynamic and fast-paced work environments.
- Excellent attention to detail and numerical skills.
- Knowledge of Right to Work Checks.
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibly.
The right candidate must be able to clear a Criminal record check and have access to own transport.
Some of the benefits you will receive while working as a Payroll Administrator:
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
Administrative: 1 year (required)
Ability to Commute: Pontyclun (required)
Work Location: In person
Challenge-trg Recruitment (part of the Challenge-trg Group) is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We don’t just embrace change, we welcome it. We celebrate equality and diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) in all our employment practices to all employees, temporary workers, and applicants for employment without regard to age, gender reassignment, married or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity leave, disability, race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Our EEO practices are upheld in every location that we operate in and in all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, recruiting, placement, transfer, promotion, compensation, layoff/redundancy, discipline and grievance, termination, training, and leaves of absence.
If you want to become a Payroll Administrator, click Apply Now!
Challenge-trg Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy