Salary: £13 - £21.42 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: February 6, 2024
Are you looking for a full time immediate position? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our friendly team as a Pallet repairer in Sywell, Northampton, NN6 0BN.
Your pay rate as a full time Pallet repairer:
- 12hr shift: 4 ON 4 OFF | £13.00 per hour
- The overtime rate is £16.06 per hour to £21.42 per hour
- *PLUS £30 bonus for attendance and performance*
Your role as a Pallet repairer:
- Restoring damaged LPR pallets, ensuring they meet LPR specifications and quality standards
- Manual pallet sort and restore (ability to work with power tools)
- Automated pallet sort with specially designed equipment to reduce manual handling
- Operating MHE inside the warehouse (feeding machinery and repair benches or feeding manual sort line and put – away OK pallets in correct location in the yard)
- Loading and unloading pallets from trailers
- Responsible for achieving production deadlines and targets
- YOU MUST enjoy physical work, heavy lifting involved
Typical hours as a Pallet repairer:
- 2/4 on days (07:00am – 19:00pm) and 2/4 on nights (19:00pm – 07:00am), working a total of 2 days and 2 nights per week.
- There’s also the opportunity to work days or nights permanent
*FLEXIBILITY PLUS OWN TRANSPORT IS REQUIRED*
Benefits as a Pallet repairer:
- Free on-site parking available
- Canteen providing free tea and coffee
- Weekly pay on a Friday plus fantastic overtime rates
- No experience needed as training will be provided
- Temp to perm contract after 12 weeks to the right candidate
Previous experience working in a similar role preferably
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Challenge-trg Recruitment has partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
Challenge-trg Recruitment (part of the Challenge-trg Group) is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We don’t just embrace change, we welcome it. We celebrate equality and diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) in all our employment practices to all employees, temporary workers, and applicants for employment without regard to age, gender reassignment, married or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity leave, disability, race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Our EEO practices are upheld in every location that we operate in and in all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, recruiting, placement, transfer, promotion, compensation, layoff/redundancy, discipline and grievance, termination, training, and leaves of absence.
Click Apply Now to become a Pallet repairer!
Challenge-trg Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy