Salary: £11.12 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: January 25, 2024
- Responding to emails and text messages
- Assisting with basic payroll functions
- Regular trips to the warehouse floor to keep up to date with group leaders and workers
- Conducting attendance, performance and safety checks
- Liaising with client’s management team to make sure operation runs smoothly
- Helping with general recruitment
- Labour placement
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Good work ethic and positive attitude
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to prioritise your own workload
- Computer literacy is essential (Microsoft Excel / Google sheets)
- Prior customer service or recruitment experience is beneficial but not essential. Full training will be provided on the job
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Challenge-trg Recruitment has partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
Challenge-trg Recruitment (part of the Challenge-trg Group) is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We don’t just embrace change, we welcome it. We celebrate equality and diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) in all our employment practices to all employees, temporary workers, and applicants for employment without regard to age, gender reassignment, married or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity leave, disability, race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Our EEO practices are upheld in every location that we operate in and in all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, recruiting, placement, transfer, promotion, compensation, layoff/redundancy, discipline and grievance, termination, training, and leaves of absence.
Challenge TRG is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.