Salary: £12 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: January 25, 2024
Challenge-trg Recruitment is looking for an On-site Consultant in a newly established operation in Crewe, CW2 5UZ. We are looking for a driven individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who is bubbly, optimistic and works well as a part of the team and on their own.
Typical working Hours as a typical working Hours as an Onsite consultant:
You will be working any 5 out of 7 days (40 hours per week)
Your pay as an Onsite Consultant:
You will get paid £12 per hour.
Your duties as an On-site Consultant will consist but will not be limited to:
- Responding to emails and text messages
- Assisting with basic payroll functions
- Regular trips to the distribution centre floor to keep up to date with team leaders and workers
- Conducting attendance, performance and safety checks
- Liaising with client’s management team to make sure operation runs smoothly
- Helping with general recruitment
- Labour placement
Our ideal candidate as an On-site Coordinator:
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Good work ethic and positive attitude
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to prioritise your own workload
- Computer literacy is essential (Microsoft Office)
- Having full driving license is essential
- Prior customer service or recruitment experience is beneficial but not essential. Full training will be provided on the job
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Challenge-trg Recruitment has partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
Challenge-trg Recruitment (part of the Challenge-trg Group) is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We don’t just embrace change, we welcome it. We celebrate equality and diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) in all our employment practices to all employees, temporary workers, and applicants for employment without regard to age, gender reassignment, married or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity leave, disability, race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Our EEO practices are upheld in every location that we operate in and in all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, recruiting, placement, transfer, promotion, compensation, layoff/redundancy, discipline and grievance, termination, training, and leaves of absence.
Apply now to become an On-site Coordinator!
Challenge-trg Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy