Salary: £12.53 - £13.63 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: February 6, 2024
**MHE Operatives / FLT Drivers required**
**Immediate start is available PLUS an opportunity for a PERMANENT CONTRACT**
Are you looking for your next opportunity to develop your skills and build a career in warehousing? If so, we want YOU to join our friendly MHE Drivers / FLT Drivers team in a brand-new operation in Middlewich, CW10 0QJ.
Pay rate as an MHE Driver / FLT Driver:
Day Shift: £12.53 per hour | Night Shift: £13.63 per hour
4 on 4 off: 6am to 6pm | 4 on 4 off: 6pm to 6am
Applicants must be willing and able to commute to either of our two locations in the Middlewich area Middlewich, CW10 0QJ – Middlewich CW10 0JP
Duties and responsibilities at work as an MHE Driver / FLT Driver:
- Undertaking daily warehouse tasks, ensuring all objectives are achieved and maintaining the highest standards of quality, accuracy and hygiene to ensure our customers’ expectations are met.
- This position will require the use of Reach and Counterbalance Forklifts (if you have only counterbalance license you will be cross trained on Reach Truck).
- Ensuring that the operation is committed to meeting all daily goals, completing each task to the highest quality standards.
- Safely perform several manual handling tasks and responsibilities using pallet trucks and other mechanical material handling equipment (MHE). So that the preparation of orders is carried out reliably, efficiently and at the highest quality level.
- Checking received goods and assembled loads before shipment.
- Supporting operational efficiency, general housekeeping and hygiene standards of the warehouse and construction site.
Benefits of working with us as an MHE Driver / FLT Driver:
- This is a temporary to permanent opportunity. Client will offer you a permanent contract after 12 weeks.
- Possibility of in-house training on Reach Truck and VNA
- Brand new facilities
- Free Car Park
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Challenge-trg Recruitment has partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
Challenge-trg Recruitment (part of the Challenge-trg Group) is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We don’t just embrace change, we welcome it. We celebrate equality and diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) in all our employment practices to all employees, temporary workers, and applicants for employment without regard to age, gender reassignment, married or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity leave, disability, race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Our EEO practices are upheld in every location that we operate in and in all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, recruiting, placement, transfer, promotion, compensation, layoff/redundancy, discipline and grievance, termination, training, and leaves of absence.
Apply now to become an MHE Operative / FLT Driver!
Challenge-trg Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy