Salary: £10.60 - £12.04 per hour
Date Added: February 6, 2024
MHE Operatives Required! Immediate Start!
Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to start a journey in warehousing? Are you willing to commit to an ongoing, full-time position? Have you got previous experience in operating Reach Truck, Counterbalance or LLOP? If yes, you need to look at the information below!
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to work with our client as a full time MHE Operative driver in a well-established operation in Middlewich, CW10 0QJ.
Available shifts as a MHE driver:
- Rotating: Mon-Fri and Tue-Sat, 06:00am – 14:00pm and 14:00pm – 22:00pm
- Nights: Sun-Thu, 22:00pm – 06:00am
Pay Rate as a full time MHE Driver:
- Rotating: £10.60 per hour
- Nights: £12.04 per hour
- All breaks are paid!
Your role as an MHE Operative:
- Moving pallets with merchandise across the warehouse
- Stacking and picking pallets from the racking
- You will be required to undertake loading, picking, packing and unloading which may involve lifting heavy inventory/products
- Checking received goods and assembled loads before shipment
What benefits are available as a Reach Truck driver?
- Free on-site parking
- Supportive Management
- Best in class canteen and rest area with equipment like table tennis, pool table, darts, gym, massage chair, table football and more!
- Ongoing position with opportunity for long time career
- Weekly pay on Friday
- Possibility of in-house cross training on different trucks
Location: Middlewich, CW10 0QJ.
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Challenge-trg Recruitment has partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
Challenge-trg Recruitment (part of the Challenge-trg Group) is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We don’t just embrace change, we welcome it. We celebrate equality and diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) in all our employment practices to all employees, temporary workers, and applicants for employment without regard to age, gender reassignment, married or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity leave, disability, race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Our EEO practices are upheld in every location that we operate in and in all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, recruiting, placement, transfer, promotion, compensation, layoff/redundancy, discipline and grievance, termination, training, and leaves of absence.
Apply now to become a full time MHE Operative!
Challenge-trg Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy