Salary: £12.30 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Client: Del Monte
Date Added: November 20, 2023
We are currently recruiting for Hygiene Operatives in Wisbech, PE13 2RN. If you are looking for an immediate start, weekly pay and a friendly environment to work in this is the right role for you!
Our client is dedicated to bringing high-quality fruits and vegetables to customers worldwide. Be part of our team in Wisbech making this happen!
Pay Rate as a Hygiene Operative:
- £12.30 per hour
Your role as a Hygiene Operative:
- Maintain a clean working environment through the cleaning, sanitisation and preparation of equipment in order to allow production staff to maintain exemplary food hygiene standards
- Clean machinery and the general factory areas in line with the Company’s standard operating procedures as well as the weekly and periodic cleaning schedules
- Demonstrate knowledge of all cleaning equipment and materials
- Deal with any complaints immediately and report them to the Hygiene Manager or Coordinator
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Shift times as a Hygiene Operative:
Shift pattern can be chosen
Benefits as a Hygiene Operative:
- Weekly pay
- Canteen onsite
- Onsite parking available
- No experience needed, full training provided
Challenge-trg Recruitment have partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
Role Location: Wisbech, PE13 2RN.
We are a Disability Confident accredited employer, who recognises the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength, promoting Equal Opportunities for all.
Apply now to become a Hygiene Operative!
Challenge-trg Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy