Salary: £11.18 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: September 15, 2023
Challenge-trg Recruitment is currently looking for Grounds Maintenance Workers in Hengoed, CF82 7PG with experience within horticulturally based maintenance activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks to maintain and improve Caerphilly Borough grounds.
**This position is temporary for about 2 months
Your pay rate as a Ground Maintenance will be £11.18ph.
Your responsibilities as a Ground Maintenance:
- Mowing, trimming, and edging lawns
- Planting, pruning, and maintaining trees, shrubs, and flowers
- Removing debris and litter from grounds
- Operating and maintaining landscaping equipment and tools
- Reporting any safety hazards or equipment malfunctions to the supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Carry out a range of maintenance activities including installation of fences and painting
Physical Requirement as a Ground Maintenance:
- Ability to lift and carry
- Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to bend, stoop, and kneel
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Challenge-trg Recruitment has partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
We are a Disability Confident accredited employer, who recognises the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength, promoting Equal Opportunities for all.
If you are passionate about horticulture and enjoy working outdoors, we encourage you to APPLY for this exciting opportunity.