Location: location_onNewport Pagnell
Salary: £11 - £18.25 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: October 20, 2023
We are currently recruiting for Forklift drivers & Electric PPT Operators for one of our clients based in Newport Pagnell MK16 9PX. You will be working on behalf of a well-known designer and in-house manufacturer of gift wrap and Christmas crackers. They also specialise in designing and manufacturing gift bags, greeting cards, stationery, specialised gifting, frames and albums.
Your pay rate as a Forklift Driver / PPT Operator:
- PPT Operator – Basic rate: £11.00ph OT £16.50ph (excl. Repack dept)
- FLT (Reach)- £12.17ph Basic Rate / OT £18.25ph
Working hours as a Forklift Driver / PPT Operator:
You will be working from Monday – Thursday or Monday – Friday 06:00-14:30 or 06:00-16:30
You will be responsible for delivering safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of customer goods and products, unloading vehicles and putaway of stock.
- Receive and process customer stock (unload and put away)
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Optimise space utilisation
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with internal stakeholders across the business
- Update records within our clients Warehouse Management systems
- Divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Maintain all required internal documentation
- Experience driving an FLT (reach or counterbalance) is required
An active RTITB accredited FLT Reach License would be preferred, but not necessarily required. PPT licence would be beneficial but not required.
Benefits as a Warehouse Operative Forklift Driver / PPT Operator:
- Full-time work in a stable environment
- Weekly pay
- Staff shop
- Temp to perm role
- Full training provided – no experience required
- Subsidised canteen plus vending machines
Challenge-trg Recruitment has partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
We are a Disability Confident accredited employer who recognises the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength, promoting Equal Opportunities for all.
If you are interested in starting, don’t delay and apply today!
CHALLENGE-TRG RECRUITMENT LIMITED is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy