Salary: £14.84 - £18.55 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: November 6, 2023
Challenge-trg Recruitment is looking for a FLT Reach Truck Driver in Solihull, B92 8NW for their client.
Previous experience is necessary working on the reach truck working at a height of 12 metres, long term ongoing contract.
Your pay rate as a FLT Reach Truck Driver:
3 Rotational shifts:
- Morning shift: £14.84p/h
- Afternoon shift: £16.03p/h
- Night Shift: £18.55p/h
Working hours as a full time FLT Reach Truck Driver:
- Day shift: 05:45am until 13:15pm | Afternoon shift: 13:00pm until 21:00pm | Night shift: 21:00pm until 06:00am
- Night’s rotation Monday to Thursday only
Duties as a FLT Reach Truck Driver:
- Working in a team environment in a safe manner adhering to site Health & Safety regulations and Safe Systems of Work
- Picking stock accurately and efficiently
- Operating Mechanical Handling Equipment
- Checking of picked stock and assembled loads prior to dispatch
- Heavy lifting will be required
- Other duties may be required
Our ideal candidate as an FLT Reach Truck Driver :
Previous experience is necessary working on the reach truck at the height of 12 metres, long term ongoing contract.
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Challenge-trg Recruitment have partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
We are a Disability Confident accredited employer, who recognises the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength, promoting Equal Opportunities for all.
Apply now for an immediate start as a full time FLT Reach Truck Driver!
Challenge-trg Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy