Salary: £11.43 - £11.93 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Date Added: October 19, 2023
Reach Truck/PPT/LLOP drivers with immediate starts!
Come and join our Challenge-trg Recruitment team as a FLT Reach Driver in Warrington,WA3 6PJ.
We have great onsite facilities and with this, are able to accept out of date licences, as you will be expected to undertake an onsite assessment.
Pay rates and shifts as an FLT Reach driver:
- Sunday: £11.93 p/h
- Tuesday to Thursday: £11.43p/h
- 12 hrs, 06:00am till 18:00pm
- Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Safe operation of machine / equipment as per training according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensuring that the integrity of the product remains intact
- Fault identification and rectification
- Ensuring safe driving standards at all times
- Ensure zero MHE damage
- Minimise damage to product and ensure damaged product is not sent to the customer
- Report any damages to your team leader
- Ensure housekeeping standards are met
- H&S and environmental standards maintained
- Ensuring personal hygiene and hygiene quality are maintained
- Loading and unloading in a safe and efficient manner
- Reporting any potential breaches of hygiene standards including damage, contamination, sabotage, and pest issues.
- Ensure all reverse logistics are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
Candidates will need to possess the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Numerate and literate
- Excellent levels of communication both written and verbal
- Ability to work on own initiative, while working under pressure in a continually changing and demanding environment
- Ability to build effective team relationships
- Work to the highest levels of safety, service, accuracy and quality
- Must have an in date or out of date RTITB or ITSSAR Accredited FLT Reach licence and be able to pass a drug and alcohol assessment
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Challenge-trg Recruitment has partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price
We are a Disability Confident accredited employer, who recognises the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength, promoting Equal Opportunities for all.
Why delay? Apply now to become a FLT Reach Driver and we will contact you shortly!